It is essential to understand what android is before studying all of its themes.
Android is a Linux-based software package and operating system for mobile devices like tablets and smartphones. Join Android Training in Chennai to get more knowledge in Android platform.
It was organized by Google and afterward by the OHA (Open Handset Alliance). Although other languages can be utilized, the Java language is most generally used to write android code.
The Android project’s goal is to develop a successful real-world product that enhances end consumers’ mobile experience. Android Online Training will help you to enhance your technical skills in android platform.
Features of Android
Let’s look at the features of Android now that we’ve learned what it is. The following are some of Android’s key features:
1) It is free and open-source software.
2) The Android Platform can be customized by anyone.
3) The consumer has a wide range of mobile applications from which to choose.
4) It has a lot of cool features, such as weather information, an opening screen, and live RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds.
There are numerous Android applications available. The following are the top categories:
- Instruments for Entertainment
- Personalization of communication productivity
- Audio and Music
- Video and Social Media
- Local, travel, and so on.
History of Android
It’s fascinating to learn about Android’s history and different versions. Aestro, Blender, Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwitch, Jelly Bean, KitKat, and Lollipop are some of the current Android code names. Android Training in Coimbatore will help you to design your own Android app. Let’s take a look at the history of Android in order.
1) In October of 2003, Andy Rubin established Android Incorporation in Palo Alto, California, United States.
2) Google purchased android Incorporation on August 17, 2005. Since then, it has been a Google Incorporation subsidiary.
3) Andy Rubin, Rich Miner, Chris White, and Nick Sears are the primary employees of Android Incorporation.
4) Originally designed for cameras, but eventually switched to smart phones because of the poor demand for cameras alone.
5) Andy Rubin’s employees call him “Android” because of his fascination with robots.
6) In 2007, Google announced the creation of the Android operating system.
7) HTC released the first Android phone in 2008.